- Exclusive representation and counseling.
- Preparation of a complete market analysis, and determination of the best possible listing price.
- Explanation and discussion of all legal forms: Exclusive Sale and Listing Agreement, Seller’s Real Property Transfer Disclosure Statement, Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and Hazards, Purchase and Sale Agreement and addenda (Inspection, Financing, Agency, Contingency, etc.).
- Guidance in preparing the property to sell at the highest price and in the shortest time, given the current market conditions.
- Marketing the property using all or some of the following methods: immediate submission of th e listing to the Northwest Multiple Listing Service, our company tour of the property, broker’s open house for agents from other companies, notices to nearby neighbors, notices to my database, advertising in local papers, public open houses as appropriate and multiple photos and extended text on numerous websites. See Internet Marketing for more details.
- On-going communication with seller regarding showings, feedback* from agents and/or buyers, weekly written reports containing changes in market conditions, and any new or sold listings in your area.
- Negotiation with buyer’s agents in order to get the property sold for the best price and terms for you, the seller.
- Total follow-through after mutual agreement with the buyer:
- ongoing contact with the lender, escrow, selling agent and seller
- guidance with any required work orders
- problem solving, if necessary
- review of closing documents
In all situations, representing the seller
As an experienced professional who has helped many Seattle residents sell their homes, I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process – from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything’s signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is my top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact me and let’s get started!
The following articles are a great place to start if you’re looking for information about the sales process and how you can get more for your home when you decide to sell.
The Basics of Marketing Your Home
How to Set a List Price for Your Home
Get Your House Ready to Show Buyers
Why Use a Realtor when Selling a Home